In order to obtain a Barbados Football Association Club License and subsequently become eligible to participate in the domestic club competition of the BFA for 2017, the club must meet all Domestic Criteria listed in Section III of the BFA Club Licensing Regulations.
These criteria include the accurate completion and submission of the following four forms:
» Club Infrastructure Form
» Club General Form
» Club Finance Form
» Club Youth Development Form
The five tables with in these forms above indicate all criteria which must be met by the club in order to be granted a license for the 2017 season.
The Supporting Documentation indicated must be submitted to the Club Licensing Manager in the club's license application by the specified deadline.
Appoint a Head Coach to First Team
2. Confirmation of Online Registration of First Team Players and Coaches
3. Appoint a General Manager
4. Appoint a Media Officer
5. Appoint a Finance Officer
6. Appoint a Marketing Officer
(Posts outlined in 3, 4, 5, & 6 must now be filled by at least two persons.)
7. Submit Budget for upcoming season
8. Submit Legal Declaration by authorized signatory
9. Submit club Confidentiality Agreement
10. Submit club ownership structure and control mechanism
11. Submit club statutes or equivalent legal document
12. Permission from owner for use of grounds
13. Team Registration (Annual Subs) before November 1st, 2016.
14. Premier league and Division one clubs must submit a Youth Development Plan for implementation in 2018. Plan must include a start up date. In the case of a club with a youth structure already in place please submit the Development Plan for 2017.